Sunday, April 18, 2010

water week


















The reviews are in & we're spreading the word. Waterweek is cool. In the Gramigna house it's been "kid tested /mom approved". And just in time for our school's trash free lunch week (earth day, people). One word to the wise, you can pick them up at Home Goods stores for half the cost but act fast. And one more word (I'm full of them, aren't I?), I am ordering the kids size this week because the tall bottles are messing up the fridge mojo and take up more than their fair share of real estate in the lunchboxes. The big ones will come in handy for sports outings & the big kid playdates. No more lawn littered with water bottles & capri sun packs.

click on the title water week to start shopping & maybe your kids will think your cool too. Good luck.

2 comments:

  1. old navy too- 5 bucks:)
    So, Green T- I'm hoping you can help me out here. My 6 yo son has requested to "do something cool for the Earth" on EarthDay. Any local events happening?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have looked & looked. My next stop is the county website. I really wanted an event on the day to do with my kids but haven't unearthed it yet. There are plenty of things to do on the weekend. Last weekend there were local clean ups, I missed!

    If you find anything, let me know.

    ReplyDelete