Wednesday, March 31, 2010

welcome back mister sun

ok, too much rain, not enough sun! My backyard has been a lake for the past few days. Truly not fun for anyone, especially my poor lettuce. It looks like the rest of us have felt, wilted & meh (this is quoting a funny friend, only word that fit!). Now that the sun is finally out, I went to assess the damage. After getting rid of the battered & broken bits (into the compost they go), things were looking optimistically hopeful again. But maybe it was the sun on my back as I worked.

3 comments:

  1. T: Have you seen the new 'organic' dry cleaner on Station Avenue in Haddon Heights? For a 'limited time only,' 99 cents a shirt. What's organic dry cleaning? And once again, a question from the far right, way down deep inside of me, what's a sign of a good organic dry cleaner (i.e. is there a way for me to give these people a 'green rating,' or what)?

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time I'll try to stay on topic. Duh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie,
    I just left a note for my dry cleaner to see if we could have our dry cleaning returned in a cotton bag instead of plastic, we'll see. Also, treehugger.com & recyclebank.com have great articles on organic dry cleaning. If I get there before you do, I'll post. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete